June 29, 2008
- Cutting a bagel while in a hurry – Actually sparked this whole post. I Almost lost the tip of my left middle finger (my dominant angry signal finger) but fortunately after cutting through half of my finger nail, the knife spared me the rest.
- Checking facebook 10 times a day – no explanation necessary
- Only putting weights on one side of the bench press – Maybe I got so used to working out with Matt that I only knew how to put weights on one side. Either way, cutting my hand and bleeding all over the serf was a great way to start mifflin weekend.
- Buying a short bus – Actually no regrets on this one
- Building a pool table in my 100 year old attic – Hauling a (free) $4000 pool table up our attic steps and assembling it was a good bonding experience for Peter and I but I believe I could count on one hand the number of times it’s been played in our 100 degree attic (Mike did start using it as an art studio for a while after changing his major to landscape architecture though)
- My quotes in the Badger Herald article “Short Bus Holds Dreams, Booze” – This page’s rank is currently number one when you Google my name
Copyright © 2017 Matthew, puttingoutthevibe.com